[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Форум » Моддинг » 6.3. Прочие идеи и их обсуждение » Worms Ultimate Mayhem to Worms 4 Mayhem (Converting WUM to W4M engine...)
Worms Ultimate Mayhem to Worms 4 Mayhem
4erveR
Модераторы
Реп: 77 / Инв: 13
trta80, looks fine, but font is blurry. Is it really to fix left bg ('blue divide') thru menu tweaks w/o changing textures? Also does your mod have other people's (except T17) work? According to our rules, you must ask permission from the authors. But, maybe, admins will make an exception for your mod because other people's works looks useful in this mod, authors are hard to contact, and mod has a clear idea (unlike TheKing works). Also W4MapLauncher has new version 2.085.

+ plz use previews/links/spoilers for large pics

4erveR
Модераторы
Реп: 77 / Инв: 13
I checked WUM (Bundl03.xom) and W4 fonts (WX Font.xom, opens with XV 2.1), char locations are different, it's not too easy to port WUM fonts to W4. But it's still really.

Проверенные
Реп: 15
4erveR, Blue divide is always croped on left side. For now is beter to be transparent like'a your first version. And for premission of autors, I'll wait for now. As for font, I don't know how to do that.

W4Maplauncher v2.085 is included but i noticed that some times when I run with larger, script game want crash on Launch. That is fixed when I launch with smaller and then relaunch with that large. I maked two version of MapPack scripts: One with deathmatch and surrvivor (Deluxe) and second with only deathmatch (Deluxe_Old). 

Other thing with hud is this with flood. Darkned screen is croped on sides.

I also tried to implement new hats, but without success. Woitek Hats pack can be very interesting.

PS: I hope that you will understand my english.  biggrin

Woitek
Проверенные
Реп: 57 / Инв: 11
Do whatever you want. Yes, it's possible to convert missions from WUM to W4, but there no exist tools for convert it quickly. Code is same, not sure about W3D one, but rewrite it to work, isn't a big deal.

Проверенные
Woitek, can you teach me how to convert WF maps to W4 or W3D?  :)

Woitek
Проверенные
1. Export map to .3ds via Xom_view.
2. Resize whole model in 3D Editor like Wings 3D
3. Run W3dMapEditor and import model for test( If size of map fit to your preferences then:
4. Run Wings 3D again, Divide models to parts(example land,buildings, items). Every model save in separate 3ds file
5. Run again W3dMapEditor and press View/ Show 3D model
6. Now press File/Import .3ds and open one of divided models.
7. If converter don't make it look like in orginal delete poxel, make new one from 0, and try make it handmade.

Thats all.

The only way to reach effect near to perfect is hand making.

Проверенные
Woitek, Thank you. I will try.  :)

Сообщение отредактировал trta80 - ВТ, 23.02.2016, 20:11:04

Woitek
Проверенные
trta80, small tip, If you import model, then not delete poxel with was created by this option, use coordinates of this poxel to new one what you created by yourself, It generally always in center of 3D model. It can take some hours... Days...

Форум » Моддинг » 6.3. Прочие идеи и их обсуждение » Worms Ultimate Mayhem to Worms 4 Mayhem (Converting WUM to W4M engine...)
  • Страница 2 из 2
  • «
Поиск: