[ Обновленные темы · Новые сообщения · Участники · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Записи участника » trta80 [17]
Результаты поиска
Проверенные
Реп: 15
This is great. When can we expect final version?

Проверенные
I guess you need more than two months... :'(

Проверенные
WUM have a very bad optimization and graphic is crepey. For that reason is appear idea for migration appear to W4M.
I am very bad in scripting and modeling so I'm looking for someone who can do this. 

Сообщение отредактировал trta80 - ЧТ, 14.01.2016, 15:14:54

Проверенные
For begin, the most important thing is infiltratie themes (Arctic, England, Horor, Pirate, Lunar, War)
After that, I can start insert maps and somebody other mission scripts.

Проверенные
I gave up of idea for complete conversation. Started a new project and soon will be finished. 

Worms 4 Mayhem Deluxe Edition Pack

This MapPack contains 120 Team 17 maps. All maps from Worms 3D and Worms Ultimate Mayhem is added and some converted from Worms Forts. Ofcorse all original Worms 4 is there, and 7 hidden maps is now playable. Bonus 4 RopeRace maps.
All maps can be played in Deathmatch and Survivor mode.
Hud and weapon panel is replaced with HD version from Worms Ultimate Mayhem.
Worm model is replaced with HD version.

For now i waiting a premission from Alex Bond and Woitek to include their maps . smile

Проверенные
I've already finished HUD and Weapon panel and it's work. Only radar don't be in HD. Worm model is finished and work perfect. Now I waiting for premissiom. After that i can make installation and upload. 
And Sorry for my English too. :D

here some pics:
http://oi67.tinypic.com/23ijrie.jpg
http://oi67.tinypic.com/29pyctu.jpg
http://oi66.tinypic.com/2r7nivl.jpg
http://oi67.tinypic.com/259aat2.jpg

Проверенные
4erveR, I tried that, but without success.
firsacho, Only pasted extracted tga files from WUM bundles in worms 4 dir without editing HudTwk.xml. For radar i don't know, but maybe is solution xml tweaking. For worm model is only texture.

Проверенные
I'm too lazy to try again edit files. By the way I finished this version and file is ready for sharing.  wink

Проверенные
4erveR,  Thanks dude for this. Do you have idea for fixing "dimming" before every round?

Добавлено (28.01.2016, 02:03)
---------------------------------------------
And maybe you have sollution for this border.

Проверенные
4erveR,  I find what file is for dimming and it's fixed whit your transparent method. But how i can edit color in tooltip to white or yellow?
Woitek,  Maybe is possible to convert missions and challanges from WUM. Code is probably same with W4.
By the way, can i use your Worms forts maps in this package?

Добавлено (28.01.2016, 22:39)
---------------------------------------------
Ok, for now this aspect ratio textures are fixed. Everything is ready.
Here some new pics:

Проверенные
4erveR, Blue divide is always croped on left side. For now is beter to be transparent like'a your first version. And for premission of autors, I'll wait for now. As for font, I don't know how to do that.

W4Maplauncher v2.085 is included but i noticed that some times when I run with larger, script game want crash on Launch. That is fixed when I launch with smaller and then relaunch with that large. I maked two version of MapPack scripts: One with deathmatch and surrvivor (Deluxe) and second with only deathmatch (Deluxe_Old). 

Other thing with hud is this with flood. Darkned screen is croped on sides.

I also tried to implement new hats, but without success. Woitek Hats pack can be very interesting.

PS: I hope that you will understand my english.  biggrin

Проверенные
I tested match with xTheDarkLight, everyone with his EXE, and EXE-s are compatible. He has say that have opened ports.
Here is how to open port.

Windows firewall -> Advanced settnigs -> Inbound rules -> New Rule -> Rule type (Program) -> Program (WORMS 4 MAYHEM.EXE from your location) -> Action (Allow the connection) -> Name (what you want) -> Finish
Do same for Outbound rules.  :)

Проверенные
Woitek, can you teach me how to convert WF maps to W4 or W3D?  :)

Проверенные
Woitek, Thank you. I will try.  :)

Сообщение отредактировал trta80 - ВТ, 23.02.2016, 20:11:04

Проверенные
I plan to organize an online tournament with deathmatch game type.
And if administrators of W4Tweaks agree, we can reward the winners with some badges.

Anyone who is interest to participate in the tournament let comment in this topic.
Let everyone choose one map from list, that should like to see in the tournament.

Here is Retro Style, which will be used in the tournament.

Сообщение отредактировал trta80 - ВС, 27.03.2016, 22:28:10

Проверенные
Depending on the participants to be assigned the number of maps. One map for every two participants. :)

Проверенные
Joker, Tournament starts when participate minimum 8 players. Weapon style is now created, and it's visible on first post.

Сообщение отредактировал trta80 - ВС, 27.03.2016, 22:29:13

Форум » Записи участника » trta80 [17]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск: